Finding the Perfect Pet Can Be Easy, But There’s a Lot to Consider!
Who will be taking care of the pet? Do you have time to spend with the new pet? Do you have financial means to care for the pet, including emergency vet care? These are the biggest questions you should ask yourselves or family before looking for the perfect pet. Pets are like children, they become part of the family once you adopted them. They need to be taught basic commands and manners. They also need plenty of love and attention!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Included?
When you adopt a pet from CNHS you get more than a great pet. Each adoption includes the following:
- Spaying (females) or neutering (males)
- First Treatment for Worms
- Flea and Tick Treatment
- Temporary Vaccinations
- Rabies Vaccination
- Microchipping (dogs only)
- Behavior and Training advice
How Much Does Adopting Cost?
- VIP (Very Impressive Pet): $200
- Puppies (younger than 1 year of age): $165
- Puppies of a Litter (younger than 1 year of age) $250
- Dogs (older than 1 year of age): $25 – $120
- Cats and Kittens: $25 – $100
Things you should know before adopting
We never really know the animal’s history when we get them in. Knowing any animal can have behaviors until they get familiar with their new surroundings is one of the biggest things. A lot of dogs did not receive training of any kind so patience is key.